HOW MUCH IS A BAIL BOND IN MICHIGAN?
Bail bonds are 10% of the total bond amount set by the judge or court. The bail bond can vary in amount and differ from court case to court case depending on the severity and number of legal charges. Our bail boding agency, acting on behalf of the defendant, will arrange with the court to have the defendant release from fail pending the trial in exchange for collateral.
WHAT INFORMATION IS NEEDED FOR BAIL BOND SERVICES?
Having the following information ready can help expedite the bonding process of the individual being held.
- If already set, how much is the defendant’s bail
- What are the charges or details of the arrest/incarceration
- What jail is the person being held
- Defendant’s personal information (date of birth, address, social security number)
- If and where is the individual is employed
- Who is willing to co-sign for the financial obligation to the bond
DO YOU HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.